speaking IELTS part 1 and part 3 Questions with answers

SPEAKING IELTS PART-1,3 QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS

1.NEIGHBOUR 

Question1.How well do you know your next door neighbors?

Ans.I know my neighbours quite well.they are really nice people,i think it is important to get on well with the people who live next door.

Question2.How often do you see them?

Ans.I see them daily,whenever i go out of home they wave hand on me and i also wave my hand on them.

Question3.What problems do people sometimes have with their neighbors?

Ans.I think the most common problem is probably noise.it is difficult to live next to people who have a dog that barks at night,or who play loud music or have too many parties.

2.DANCE

Question1.Do you like dancing?

Ans.I do not like dancing because i am not good at dancing and dancing makes me feel uncomfortable.

                                             or

I like dancing because dance is best way of enjoyment and it helps me to keep my body fit and fine.

Question2.Has anyone ever tought you a dance?

Ans.Yes,my dance teacher tought me a dance when i was in sixth standard.she helped me to perform a dance at annual function of school.

Question3.Do you think that traditional dancing will be popular in the future?

Ans.I do believe traditional dance forms will disappear in near future .The main reason for such disappearances will be advent of new and western dance forms.


3.MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS 

Question1.Which musical instrument do you like listening the most.

Ans.My favourite musical instrument to listen is the guitar.I like the fact that there are different types of guitar,like classical,acoustic and electric, I love the variety of sounds a guitar can make.

Question2.Have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?

Ans.Yes,once i tried to learn harmonium at school. but,i was unsuccessful to learn it because i forgot the keys which were to be pressed next.

Question3.Do you think children should learn to play an instrument at school?

Ans.i beleive only those children should learn to play an instrument who are keen in learning it becausing lack of interest in music will not allow children to learn musical instruments.

4.BICYCLE

Question1.Is bicycle riding safe in your city?

Ans.Bicylce riding is reasonably safe in my city.There are thousands of people who use bicycle to travel from one place to in my city and they do it happily . 

Question2 . Do think there should be separate tracks for bicycles on road?

Ans. It is indeed a great idea we should have a separate lane for bicycles on road in order to provide safety and encouragement to more people to rid bicycle

Question3. Why do children enjoy riding bicycles the most ?

Ans .Children love riding bicycle because it is the first step of their life to learn how to ride a vehicle . Next , bicycle riding is safer and conveniet for short distances.


5.FRIENDS

Questions1. Do you have a lot of friends?

Ans.yes,I have a lot of freiends .Some of them  are only casual friends like my friends at work ,but I also have some best friends .

Questions2. what do you usually do with your friends?

Ans .We usually go to movies .In fact ,we like to play basketball .

Questions3. What does friends mean to you?

Ans.Freindship is important for all sort of reasons .As , I  will always be available if any one of them get into some trouble.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READING PASSAGE-ANSWERS

Reading practice test with answers

IELTS Speaking cue cards with answers