How to introduce yourself,speaking

 Many people are unable to introduce themseleves while speaking test Or sometimes get confused about Createria, which they involve while introducing them.

In ielts speaking interview, you have to introduce yourself by speaking about 2-3 lines. 

So, here is simple and effective way to introduce yourself. 

Way to introduce yourself in ielts speaking interview

1. Name

Firstly, talk about your full name. For example, "my name is Raman"or "I am Raman".

2. Qualification

Secondly,tell about your qualification. Say, I have done higher studies (if you passed out +2 class) or diploma or degree in specific field. 

3.Address

Afterwards, introduce your residential place. For instance, " I belong to city, ludhiana Or village, ikolaha that falls in district .........".or say, I come from or I live in city or village etc. 

4.Hobbies

In the last, give some information about your hobbies like "I love Or I am keen in dancing, gardening, singing, playing games, boxing, trecking, bloging, watching movies etc" Or  "I like to dance, do gardening, sing songs, do boxing, do trecking, do bloging Or watch movies. 

Example

My name is ........ . I have done my higher studies and I belong to village ......... that falls in district ......... . I love dancing, singing etc. 

          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

READING PASSAGE-ANSWERS

Reading practice test with answers

IELTS Speaking cue cards with answers