Most important part-1 speaking questions with answers (ielts)

 Most important part-1 speaking questions with answers

1.communication

Question1. How do you usually keep in touch with members of your family? 

Ans. I live in my house with my family. So, I use to interact with them in person. 
                               Or
I contact my family members with the help of mobile phones by making video or phone calls. 

Question2. Do you prefer to speak to people by phones or by writing emails? 

Ans. I generally use phone to communicate with my friends, family and relatives. However, I use emails for official interactions. 
 

Question3. Is there anything you dislike about mobile phones. 

Ans. Yes, mobile phones are very addictive and sometimes they rings loud in public places which make me feel embarrassed. 







 2.laugh

Question 1.what kind of things make you laugh? 

Ans. Many funny things make me laugh louder like someone crack joke or something funny happens. 

Question 2.Do you like making other people laugh? 

Ans. I like to make my friends and siblings laugh because I love to see them laughing. But, I don't like to make strangers laugh. 
 

Question 3.Do you think it is important for people to laugh? 

Ans. Of course, it is very necessary for people to laugh because laughing is known as best medicine to get rid of stress, depression and many more problems. 

3.Spare time

Question1. What do you usually do in your spare time? 

Ans. I am very busy these days . So, I have very less spare time. I use to spend my leisure time by performing my hobbies of reading books and watching movies. 

Question2.what  are your spare time interests? 

Ans. As I previously told you, I love to spend my free time by reading books and watching movies. So, reading books and watching movies are my spare time interests

Question 3.Do you often watch Tv? 

Ans. I generally use my phone Or PC in my free time. I do not watch TV often. 

4.colors

Question 1.what color do you like? Why? 

Ans. I love pink and purple color because these two colors indicate Delightness, peace and love. 
                            Or
I love blue color  because blue color symbolises sky and sea which are really beautiful. However, blue color suits me more than other colors. 

Question 2.Do colors have some symbolic meaning in your country? 

Ans. Yes, colors indicate several meaning in my country . For example, white color symbolizes peace and green color stands for greenery and crops. 

Question 3.Is their any color which you don't like? 

Ans. I don't like black color because black color demonstrates unfortune and evil. 

5.Traveling

Question 1.Do you like traveling? 

Ans. Yes, i love to visit new places and explore and learn new things about different places. 

Question 2.How do you usually travel? 

Ans. Nowadays, I am taking personality development classes. So, I use scooty/bike to travel the distance. 

Question 3.what kind of places do you like to travel? 

Ans. I love to travel to tourist places. Recently, I went to manali and it was great experience. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

READING PASSAGE-ANSWERS

Reading practice test with answers

IELTS Speaking cue cards with answers